Delivery & Returns
- This section applies to private individual consumers only (and not to businesses or other organisations) who order Goods
- If you wish to cancel your Order a) You can notify us by email to email@example.com before we have dispatched the Goods to you; or b) Where Goods have already been dispatched to you, by returning Goods to us in accordance with these Terms
- You can return Goods you have ordered from us for any reason at any time within 14 days of receipt for a full refund or exchange. The costs of returning the Goods to us shall be borne by you.
- Upon receipt of the Goods we will give you a full refund of the amount paid or an exchange credit as required, less (if for any reason these costs have not been paid by you) the costs of delivery to us
- The rights to return the Goods to us referred to in clause 4.3 will not apply in the event that the product has been used.
- The provisions of this clause do not affect your statutory rights
Frequently Asked Questions
Where do we deliver?
We deliver across mainland UK (England, Wales & Scotland) as a standard. We can also deliver to the following areas at an additional cost:
- Northern Ireland
- Isle of Man
- Channel Islands
- Scottish Isles
For more information about our delivery options, please contact the Safety Letterbox Sales Team on: 01639 633 525.
Guarenteed time of delivery
We offer the following guaranteed delivery times:
- Before 10.30am
- AM delivery
- Saturday delivery
- Saturday AM
For more information about our guaranteed time of delivery options, please contact the Safety Letterbox Sales Team on: 01639 633 525.
How long will my delivery take?
Delivery time will vary depending of the items ordered. Each individual product page has an estimated delivery time that is based on current stocking levels and availability.
We continuously updated our estimated delivery times but if an item is not available for dispatch within the estimated dates, we will contact you as soon as possible. If you require more information about our delivery times, please contact the Safety Letterbox Sales Team on: 01639 633 525.
What happens when I have placed my order?
When your items are ready for dispatch, we will contact you to arrange a specific date for delivery. The day offered for delivery will comply with the carrier and route plans for your postcode.
To ensure the fastest possible delivery, we have negotiated with some of the leading postal carriers to ensure that your delivery gets to you as quick as possible. Delivery to remote areas may be delayed due to accessibility issues.
On the day of delivery
It is important to ensure that you or a trusted person is at the delivery address to receive the delivery. We use a one-man delivery carrier for all of our order so please allow for reasonable access for large item orders. If our delivery carrier should deem access to the delivery address as unsafe then goods will not be delivered and an additional redelivery cost may be incurred.
If the order is not accepted by the delivery address, then the goods will not be left and an alternative delivery date will be have to be agreed. When an item is not accepted, we will contact you directly to arrange an alternative date for delivery. For redeliveries, an additional charge will be incurred.
Please note that we can only deliver to permanent UK address or registered shipping agents.